Thursday, March 15, 2012

*Changes*

*First  We bought our first house!! yay! We love the area that we moved to, and we absolutely love the ward. I'm glad we finally have a place to settle down and call our own. We've become so attached to our little town in such a short amount of time that barring some unforseen career move, we will probably stay here for good. Maybe not in our same house, but I doubt we will be leaving this town at all. We LOVE it!
so here's our cute house. Once the nursery is finished I will try and post some interior pictures. Right now the house is in chaos and doesn't look very cute and we still have some painting projects to complete before I photograph the inside. so this one will have to work for now! :)


*Second: We are having our first baby!! holy crap that is so crazy to me. I won't go into details right now about that whole experience. I'll save it for my next post that will be all about baby. We are Due August 8 and couldnt' be happier about it. At our last visit (yesterday) the doc said he was 97% sure it is a girl. We were pretty shocked because we have thought it was a boy this whole time. We would have been happy either way though. I'm just past my 19 week mark right now, so just about half way done! yay! I haven't really started showing much. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm still pregnant because I have looked the same til now. I woke up today though and I feel like my belly popped a little bit. It will probably be gone tomorrow though lol. I took a quick picture to share so here ya go! this is the first pic I took and I look a little icky but oh well. :) here's my 1st belly photo!


19 weeks
Like I said. Barely there. I tried to stand straight and normal too. It seems alot bigger to me and looks bigger in person. It probably doesn't help that I'm in black either, but oh well. There will be more in the future and the belly is only gonna get bigger :)

*Third: well the third one is mostly just me, but I finally got my braces off. I took a pic today to show the before and after. Don't mind the super cheesy, ridiculous after pic. Just focus on the teeth. Its a HUGE difference. I couldn't be happier. So if anyone needs a good orthodontist, mine is awesome! if you can't tell the differences then I guess I'm just crazy. But all my teeth have straightened out and by having 4 of my teeth pulled it made room to have the rest of them pushed back a bit so my mouth doesn't stick out so far and my teeth aren't so narrow. anyway... here they are...

Before

After
















Anyways. Thats all I'll post for now. More to come later after we get back from our vacation this weekend.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment